Unfortunately I have this bad habit of turning to this magnificent community
only with requests for helping hand on malware issues, but since that's the
root nature of this part of the forum, I can just say that I'll be happy to
drop by more frequently in future.
The computer I'm having problems with has Eset NOD32 installed, but as expected
prior to this post, I've read the sticky topics on the top, installed and ran
all the necessary scans, saved out logs etc.
Firstly - I've ran full system scan with ESET,
ending up with one found thread - eliminated.
Secondly - Malwerbytes found about six issues - all eliminated.
All the other logs are attached, except the dds.scr's as my system detects it
as autocad script, and just runs it in notepad. I don't know how to run it on it's own,
so I'll appreciate little help on that subject.
All in all, the problem prevails, some process is taking up my whole uploading bandwidth,
leaving my unabled to any use of internet. Some times this happens right of win start,
sometimes much later. I've found some posts on net with the same indications, but with
no resolution of the problem. One pinpointed one instance of SVCHOST process as the
carrier but i don't know how to determine which one, and how to fix it, once found.
There are multiple instances of this process, and i've found out that it resembles
the count of programs running on .net framework, or something like that.
[meaning one instance for every prog that is currently running]
Anyway, I could use some explanations of the issue about SVCHOST,
but meanwhile, something's going on that I would like to fix, with Your assistance.
End notes, Win XP SP3 [auto-update disabled] running on AMD XP type machine.
Also ran suggested Microsoft app, but resulting in no threads found...
Gmer logs are made prior to malwarebytes cleaning, hijackthis log after...
Here are the logs, hopefully this matter will end with good results.
<a href="/images/attachments/1/mbam%20log.txt">mbam log.txt</a>
<a href="/images/attachments/1/GMER%20One%20log.txt">GMER One log.txt</a>
<a href="/images/attachments/1/GMER%20Two%20log.txt">GMER Two log.txt</a>
<a href="/images/attachments/1/hijackthis%20log.txt">hijackthis log.txt</a>
Best regards, MR