Yeah they can be removed. How do I remove them?

Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, Internet Options, Security, Trusted Sites.
Highlight each site and click the Remove Button which will become clickable when you highlight each site.

Hi Jholland,

I've removed the two aforementioned sites.

You said their are a couple more things I need to do before we can finish up. If you could let me know what they are so I get this computer as secure and clean as possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Here is the additional security program, SpywareBlaster from Javacool
Superb protection against ActiveX-based spyware, adware, dialers, browser hijackers, and other potentially unwanted programs. It can also block spyware/tracking cookies, it also has a Restricted Sites portion that should be used too. Just download, install, update, enable all protection and close the program. It does not run in the back ground but really enhances the protection of the computer. I never run a computer without it. You will need to manually check for updates every couple weeks or so, if there are updates, download, install, enable all protection and close it out.
That's it. Otherwise you are good to go unless you have other questions.

Thanks so much jholland! You have been extremely helpful, and I really appreciate your time and effort to help protect and clean my computer.

Happy to help Kenney!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.