I tired so many thing , my brother tried a few things, but nothing works. I cant use anything that need internet. My brothers computer connected to same internet, its works fine, i know its not my cable cuse i can access my brother share folders. I tired Winsockfix and IEFix but they dont seem to fix the problem. Im running Windows XP Home Edition. The problem started Sunday. sunday morining worked fine i went to work, came back 3-4 hours later still works, then i went out came back 5-6 hours later and i cant access my internet? What can i do to make it work :( please help. I need my internet :p

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I tired so many thing , my brother tried a few things...

To begin with, please tell us exactly what you've done so far.

2. Please describe the connection problem in more detail. If you get error messages, tell us exactly what they are.

3. You posted this in our virus/spyware forum; is there anything in particular which leads you to believe that malicious infections are the cause of the problem?

1.To begin with, please tell us exactly what you've done so far.

2. Please describe the connection problem in more detail. If you get error messages, tell us exactly what they are.

3. You posted this in our virus/spyware forum; is there anything in particular which leads you to believe that malicious infections are the cause of the problem?

My problem has been fixed thanks anyways

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.