Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Stefano Mtangoo

yes, it looks quite promising. not a big KDE4 fan though, so will be giving GNOME a go. proceeding with caution though, as i have an intel chipset and my machine hates both the new ubuntu and fedora

yes, it looks quite promising. not a big KDE4 fan though, so will be giving GNOME a go. proceeding with caution though, as i have an intel chipset and my machine hates both the new ubuntu and fedora

If your talking about wireless then I never had any problems with Mandriva..I also use Gnome but with this version I'm going to give KDE a try, maybe just maybe they have the bugs worked out..

If your talking about wireless then I never had any problems with Mandriva..I also use Gnome but with this version I'm going to give KDE a try, maybe just maybe they have the bugs worked out..

Switched back to Gnome already...

Will check it out, thanks :) I've used Ubuntu mostly, although I've heard lots of good things about Mandriva.

I've downloaded ISO, googling to see how I can make it "USB resident" Operating System so that I can walk and boot anywhere, just like when it is installed in machine

I love KDE and I don't know why you guys don't like it. Is there something wrong? I used KUbuntu some times ago, and was comfortable with KDE

I love KDE and I don't know why you guys don't like it. Is there something wrong? I used KUbuntu some times ago, and was comfortable with KDE

No KDE is O.K. just different...I run KDE on my Slackware box

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.