radsv 0 Newbie Poster

Hi I need some help in connecting to the mysql server. Here is the full situation :

server H -- i have access to this server -- but this server does not have apache it is basically like a dropbox, i just throw the phpmyadmin config file in here and then it uses either server O, F, or W at random (that is these servers have apache installed on them) to host the phpmyadmin config file which i use to connect to the mysql server.

now i have given access to O,F, W and even H(mostly don't require giving access to H but have given it just in case) on the mysql server using user@ip address of server identified by 'xxxx' next gave grant all access to each. but i keep getting the error #1130 when i try to connect to the mysql server using phpmyadmin.

I have connected phpmyadmin on my local box to the mysql server using the above procedure and it works fine.

Could someone please advise as to how can i connect H to the mysql server in details as i am pretty new to this. If not can you guide me to where i can find answers to my situation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.