Hi
In my company networking department has block msn messenger. no one can logged in on msn messenger. Neighter msn for web work nor msn messenger. They have block all the site of msn messenger. But some people use Trillian to logged in to msn messenger and they got succeed. They may be by pass the server IP but I dont know how they do this. when i try to logged using Trillian. I couldn't . anyone can tell me how can logged in.

Regards
Shahzeb

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi
In my company networking department has block msn messenger. no one can logged in on msn messenger. Neighter msn for web work nor msn messenger. They have block all the site of msn messenger. But some people use Trillian to logged in to msn messenger and they got succeed. They may be by pass the server IP but I dont know how they do this. when i try to logged using Trillian. I couldn't . anyone can tell me how can logged in.

Regards
Shahzeb

meebo

Is there any software by which I can bypass my office server. And then use trillian or any web based or desktop based msn messenger.. :rolleyes:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.