mukarram91 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but here goes. I am a student in high school, and I recently did a year-long research project on the topic of "A Novel Approach to Natural Language Programming". Now, the thing is, I did this at a school where there is almost NO existence of interest or knowledge in computer science as a subject of research or a serious science, so I had to do it all on my own, without getting an assistance on planning, designing, implementing, and testing. However, over the last week, I finished up on the final interface for the project, and I have attached a screenshot of the actual thing to this post.

As you probably know, the topic I am dealing with (programming computers in natural language rather than code) is quite old in terms of existence, and quite complex, and as such, handling it for a year was, well, a pain. Now that I have a working and finished product, though, it feels a lot better.

However, what I need now is:

1. Somebody to test my project, and provide feedback (if possible, since I have quite a lot of code that is poorly organized and would need a lot of time from an end-user to set up on their computer to work right (gah, I have never done such a huge project before, but I have also learnt better skills to maybe use next time).
2. Help on how to turn my design into a publication quality paper (that can go into a professional journal); I have a complete paper, so all I would probably need is someone with experience in publishing to go over it in terms of formatting.
3. Discuss other stuff (over email, if preferred).

Thanks!

Mukarram.

#Added later: Woops, for those wanting to view the screenshot, if it opens up a tiny window with the image all cramped in and impossible to view, try downloading it and then viewing, or something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.