hi everybody
im student of software engineering.doing 2nd semester.i dont know anything abt programming:( plz help me!!!!!!!!.im really upset:'(

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb.
Keep at it. You won't become a good programmer without lots of practice and determination. I struggled with programming when I first started as well. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.
I look foward to working with you in the future.

Welcome to Daniweb.
You will find out how awesome a site that u have found!
Enjoy the exploration!

Rome wasn't built in a day but if you have a destiny then not just one Rome ; you can even build America

hehehehehe [ I found this words in a VB Book !! ]
Welcome and best wishes from vineeth .....

" Remember Programming is not a job or a subject to learn its just an amazing world if you want to learn then you must go for it "

This was also found in another book hehehehehe

hi everybody
im student of software engineering.doing 2nd semester.i dont know anything abt programming:( plz help me!!!!!!!!.im really upset:'(

Hey... dont wry
u wl soon get 2 know about lots
of tacts over here
Just stay connected......

hi,thanks for welcoming me.i know practice makes a man perfect but the problem is i don't even know the ABC of pseudo code i need help. is there any way to solve da problem by online discussion.

You solve it by keeping up with your coursework and asking specific questions in the appropriate forums when you cannot figure it out on your own.

hi, have fun posting, hope could see u are very active in this forum !

It looks like that u are very experienced!

i need pseudo code to write this
1 2
1 2 3
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4 5
and also this one
21 22
31 32 33
41 42 43 44
like this i just want the logic behind it i think i can do the first one but i cant do th 2nd one whats the logic behind it.....:S

Hi Riu

The moral of the story here is to read the book first. Show what YOU can do and others will help point you in the right direction.

This is the practice of learning. As a student you will have appropriate books. Read first ask next.

What is your understanding of Pseudo code?
cheers, Greg

hi sql
pseudo code is simple english to solve a problem.
i want to start from a book........
can you tell me writer and book.....
plz refer the easiest book having most exercises of pseudo codes.
thanks

i want to start from a book........
can you tell me writer and book.....
plz refer the easiest book having most exercises of pseudo codes.
thanks

The point of psuedo code is to help a programmer follow a guideline when writing computer code.
You should decide what language you want to learn (I recommend c++) and get a beginner book for that specific language. You can develop psuedo code when you have an idea for a program that you want to write.

Well its seems simple as u see the sequence
21 22
31 32
That is after each execution of a line add 10 and then add on as usually did in the previous
that would help u out

thanks ive got ur point zaad

Hi again Riu.
I see you understand the problem and here is a Pseudocode tutorial.
[http://forum.codecall.net/tutorials/945-pseudocode-tutorial-basics.html]

Pseudocode is independent of language. The whole point of pseudocode is to describe what the program is meant to do.
It can them be written in ANY language that will provide the solution.

Good luck,
Greg

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.