NEED HELP!!!! My teacher is horrible teaching intro to programming. I asked her several times to help me and she won't.
I hope you can help me with this....we are learning about using arrays....

The city of Cary is holding a special census. The census takers collect one record for each citizen as follows:
Census File Description
File name: CENSUS
Not sorted
FIELD DESCRIPTION DATA TYPE EXAMPLE
Age Numeric 42
Gender Character F
Marital Status Character M
Voting District Numeric 18
The voting district field contains a number from 1 through 22.
Use Visio to create the flowchart for this program that would produce a count of the number of citizens residing in each of the 22 voting districts.

hightechgirl7

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Posting your homework isn't going to get you help. You need to specify what you don't understand, and if you want help with a solution, post what you've already tried so we don't assume you're mooching off of us.

NEED HELP!!!! My teacher is horrible teaching intro to programming. I asked her several times to help me and she won't.
I hope you can help me with this....we are learning about using arrays....

The city of Cary is holding a special census. The census takers collect one record for each citizen as follows:
Census File Description
File name: CENSUS
Not sorted
FIELD DESCRIPTION DATA TYPE EXAMPLE
Age Numeric 42
Gender Character F
Marital Status Character M
Voting District Numeric 18
The voting district field contains a number from 1 through 22.
Use Visio to create the flowchart for this program that would produce a count of the number of citizens residing in each of the 22 voting districts.

hightechgirl7

I believe that you and I are in the same class and I cant find any help either! let me know if you do and i will do the same.
Mabpest

Posting your homework isn't going to get you help. You need to specify what you don't understand, and if you want help with a solution, post what you've already tried so we don't assume you're mooching off of us.

I am having the same problem and just dont know where to start . Is there an example that may be a visual so i know where to start?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.