Construct a program that allows the user to input the weight of a package in pounds. The program should then compute and display the following.
The shipping charges are computed per the following rules:
If the package weighs more than 10 pounds, the shipping charges are $3.80.
If it weighs more than 6 pounds but less than or equal to 10 pounds, the shipping charges are $3.70.
If it weighs more than 2 pounds but less than or equal to 6 pounds, the shipping charges are $2.20.
If it weighs less than or equal to 2 pounds,the shipping charges are $1.10.
The program should calculate and print the shipping charges for the specified package.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

So ask a question then. Posting your homework won't cut it.

its not home work its a practice program I thought i could under stand it but I'm not sure what to do here all I know it needs to bee in pseudocode.

If you actually expect anyone around here to believe that, it is absolutely no wonder that you're having a tough time with pseudocode.

It's practically pseudocode as you have it posted. Show some effort, post what you have so far, and ask specific questions about the part you're having trouble with.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.