can anybody please tell me any site which has open
source code for jsp projects,
please help

i need source code for online examination application in jsp.

Below are the criteria in the application that I’m looking at.

1) Web based
2) Able to randomize question and answer order
3) Question classification
4) Result storage and analysis

can anubody help me??

thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

can anubody help me??

Google can

You can easily help yourself by doing your own homework, and trying to learn something instead of sitting back waiting for others to do it all for you.

Hey i too need it as its my proj n i want some help as its my first proj in Jsp... so ne1 havin ne idea or material or proj pls reply me here! thanks..

please help

1) Web based

can anubody help me??

thank you.

Please send me too..i too need it!! Reply asap!

lol, had similar coursework

took me 2 days to finish it :cheesy:

hi
can u plz send me the code for online exam. i too need it!!
<EMAIL SNIPPED>

commented: Lazy person -1

Gods, what a bunch of lazy a**holes. Do your own homework. No one here, who has even a half an ounce of either sense and/or honor, will do it for you. God forbid if we did, and then had to work with your lazy, cheating a**es.

i need source code for online examination application in jsp please send to mail <snip>

What, three's the charm? Or what? Seeing as how the other two didn't get it, and the comments that went with their denials, what makes you think we'll give it to you?

Ha.. Haaa Haaa

commented: want source code +0

if this site is going like the Sun forums we'll see kids requesting "send me ze koduz" for years to come.

hai if u got code, can u send it to me. its urgent for me. please..
my id: <EMAIL REMOVED>
by
silviya

please help

1) Web based

can anubody help me??

thank you.

if this site is going like the Sun forums we'll see kids requesting "send me ze koduz" for years to come.

Well, judging by the post before this one, yep.

Well, judging by the post before this one, yep.

jwenting wrote it last year :D

and no to silviya,we are not 24/7 service for students with no intention to learn. Write the code and if you have errors you welcome to post them and sk for help.

jwenting wrote it last year :D

And that is exactly what I was getting at. ;)

I know what he means, as I am also a Sun Forums member. There are a few threads there like this where someone says "give me teh codez", and he never gets them, but then, usually every few months or so, a rash of new posts are added to the thread, and all of them are "new posters" that say "give me teh codez 2". There is one thread there (about some game "pujo pujo" or something like that) with thousands of respones and 90% of them are "give me teh codez 2". It's absolutley amazing. What's more, that one is so bad because one the members there said "post your email address and I will send you the codes, and make sure that all spammers also get it (since the forums are searched by spam engines, anyway)" and after that the post count just exploded, even though he clearly spelled out that he only made the post in order to give the spam engines something to find. :D

I think we should start generally ignore this sort of request. We can not delete these posts if we do not want to sound as dictator regime

nah. We use them to make fun of the kiddos instead ;)

commented: Well it helps to break up the day sometimes ;) +36

I don't see any reason not to delete them. They offer absolutely nothing to the content of the forums. Legitimate questions on project implementation may be useful, but "give me teh codez" posts are a waste of storage space (and so are the posters for that matter).

commented: WOMBAT's the lot of 'em ;p +36

Hey i too need it as its my proj n i want some help as its my first proj in Jsp... so ne1 havin ne idea or material or proj pls reply me here! thanks..

m2 required same criteria dude, if u get that post immediately plz

m2 required same criteria dude, if u get that post immediately plz

Well then get started as we love our forum policy about We only give homework help to those who show effort. If you come up with something please create new thread.

Closing down this thread as it is getting attention of "me too posters".
I was able to work out this assignment. Why don't you try same?

commented: For the mod wh's not afraid to use the padlock - some soylent green :) +36
commented: What have you done? Me 2 needz tha kodez ;) +22
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.