auhuman -6 Newbie Poster

Hi,
I joined a company on 1st of June and I am going to get my 1st month salary. And the one responsible for this to happen is my sister. She after finishing her BE-computer science from one of the reputed colleges in Tamil Nadu,INDIA joined a customer support services and she took the burden of my family's poor fiscal condition. She is still working there with no willing to work. Her aim is to become a developer. Now I can support my family and I want my sister's dream to come true. I want to know which course in which training institute will help here to reach her goal. I want your help to figure out a course that covers programming languages and technologies that are used now and will be used predominantly in future and a perfect IT training institute that provide 1st class training and placements. The major reason going for an IT training institute is to find her a developer job within 3-6 months. So please advise me a course that falls inside this time limit and a Training institute in Chennai. I suggested my sister to do a course that covers JAVA and WEB technologies since next generation will be ruled by internet and do it in NIIT. I am not confident of my suggestion to my sister since I am a fresher to IT industry I am not that sure of the future. So help me to show my sister a right direction.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.