Hi! I'm a college student. i dont know if it's appropriate to post this here, but i am really desperate to know what are the different positions in a system development team. it is our assignment. reply is appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

That depends on the team.

i see... but can u give me some example? in a system development team what are the usual positions there?

I'm assuming that this is a software dev team (as this is mainly a code and technology site) i think fol means there is no real set structure to a development team, so don't worry about it too much. I did a group project in uni and we just split the project into parts for everyone didn't even bother with titles.

but if you want to make it look more professional maybe just use all the different stages and area's the development is going to go through, (design, build, testing etc) and if you want to see what others use google it I just punched in the end of your title and found something on the 3rd item

good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.