Hi techies,
i'm a final year student of B.Tech in C.S from India, for final year project i'v chosen e-commerce, the platform would be Java, using jsp for coding, dreamweaver for designing...n ms access for data base.

Guys, pls help me out in deciding how should i go about it.....i want to hav some unique features added to my website...pls suggest some good e-commerce sites...with corporate demand...
I'v heard of e-procurement....can i build a site on it....the only thing that bugs me is...how do i implement the automation part for this e-procurement..

hi there,
i can just give u an idea that is a Real Estate E-Commerce solution.
bilal

hi .. i just need a project on e commerce.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out.........

commented: Not if you bump old threads -1

i am a final year student of an HND program in computer science of akwa-ibom state Polytechnic.i haven't gotten the materials with which to develop this project could please help me out?the topic i had in mind is e-commerce.

pls guys am new in this site i need a good project topic on e commerce pls cam you help me out with both the material to use

hi iam gonna help u out guys coze it's my specialization.....
&i'm OU,hyd STUDENT &iam sudanese

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.