I want to know what Windows language can make ALMOST all sorts of automations like :
- sending keys, to a focused window ;
- sending mouse clicks to specific coordinates in a window ;
- finding if a window exists, by name ;
- set it to be everytime active ;
- or waits until exists or until is closing ;
I know AutoIt is one of the best for this, but I don't use it anymore( personal issues ).
I want to do those events from the code, not with the help of a program, like Pywinauto.
Hmmm , I'm interested most in c++, python or delphi.
Is this possible ?:?: