I forgot this word:

1) it is a program that runs that demonstrates an error for debugging

2) it is an acronym

someone on either this board, or another board or another board where I ask programming questions told me to make one a few years ago... and now I have no idea what the word is.. lol

Any ideas?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I think you are looking for SSCCE?

commented: answered question +2

yes! that was it, thank you!

I was trying to help a friend with a program recently and I didn't understand the error he was having, so I wanted to tell him to make one of these, and now I can!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.