hi evry1....
i m a computer science student.......
and i want to start my project......
i want to make a system for a mobile which have a symbian os, n want it to control a toy car......
means we have toycars which are controled with a remote........
so i want to make my mob as its remote.....
also want to put a camera which wil give me a images on mobile..........
plz help me if som1 is interested to help me........
thanks..........

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

thank you for your concern.
actually i want a help on software side.
mean the application that i will build for this work.
if u mention any references or any other help.

You can probably find references by searching for them on a search engine.

You can probably not do it , the mobile RF cannot control toy car and no mobile company will give you the RF controller code, try something simpler for your final year project assignment.

ok.......
i have seen a video a person doing it with a bluetooth of a mobile........
how it is possible.......

ok.......
i have seen a video a person doing it with a bluetooth of a mobile........
how it is possible.......

Mobile phone company can easily do it , the have got source code for bluetooth module running in mobile phone.

Perhaps you should begin by telling us about some embedded projects you've actually completed.
At least then we could actually calibrate a useful response.

I could tell you something, but it would probably go right over your head. And I doubt few here have the time and patience to explain how to do YOUR project in mind-numbingly simple steps just so you can get a piece of paper at the end of it.

Because at the moment it seems like you're the Wright brothers with their "kitty hawk" flier, and you've just joined to ask "how do I make this sucker fly supersonic?".

Just use a GSM modem for receiving text messages. You can get one with a serial port.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.