Hi!
i'm a new member here..... want to know if there is any help available regarding SAS software ............ any notes or link that can provide sample questions to prepare for certification .....

take care
byezZz

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

the google adds above u provides u a better information on what u require, check them.

Thanks ... but i don't need it any more cause i'm certified now ;)

thanks anywayz !

Hi,
Iam a new member in this forum. I going to take SAS certification. If anybody got previous model questions for SAS base certification exam. Please send me the questions so that i can get an idea about the exam.

Thank You

I need th E-book "SAS SYSTEM FOR LINEAR MODELS" and other books relating this book. i'll be thankfull to you.. plz help me. Its urgent !!.

hi can u send me a e-book? "SAS SYSTEM FOR LINEAR MODELS" i need this book. Its urgent. u have finished the certification, so u must have a good idea on this .. if u have that e-book can u upload it to www.megaupload.com or some other site and send me the link? I need it !! any other of this type of e-books u have is ok..

Hi Byezzz,

I am preparing for the sas base and advance certification, and saw your email here. Would you like to share your test questions with me?

Thanks

Eren

Hi!
i'm a new member here..... want to know if there is any help available regarding SAS software ............ any notes or link that can provide sample questions to prepare for certification .....

take care
byezZz

Hi Byezzz,

I am preparing for the sas base and advance certification, and saw your email here. Would you like to share your test questions with me?

Thanks

Eren

Hi Eren,

Have got any reply from Byezzz or do you have any questions for the SAS certification. If you have I would like to share with you.

Regards
John

Hi Eren,

Have got any reply from Byezzz or do you have any questions for the SAS certification. If you have I would like to share with you.

Regards
John

Hi John - I too would like questions for the SAS base, advanced and macro certification. Have you received any suggestions for the cert exam?

Thanks, meldel

Hi John - I too would like questions for the SAS base, advanced and macro certification. Have you received any suggestions for the cert exam?

Thanks, meldel

Hi meldel

I haven't received any replies yet, but i am thinking of buying the SAS practice exam. I heard its really helpful for the Base Certification. If you want we can share the price.

Let me know what you think

Regards
John

Hi meldel

I haven't received any replies yet, but i am thinking of buying the SAS practice exam. I heard its really helpful for the Base Certification. If you want we can share the price.

Let me know what you think

Regards
John

Hello every body ,

I am new to this forum and new to SAS .
I am preparing for BASE SAS CERTIFICATION.If some body have model questions or previous questions please mail me.

Thanks in advance

Reagrds

thanks anywayz !

I am new to this forum and new to SAS .
I am preparing for BASE SAS CERTIFICATION.If some body have model questions or previous questions please mail me.

Thanks in advance

SAS Certification Prep Guide has 20 chapters, and therefore 20*10 =200 questions (each chapter has 10), thats the complete book for the prepration. I don't have softcopy, otherwise i would have send it to you guys.

hi,

do anybody has sample questions for advanced SAS certification exam.

Hi Byezzz,

Thanks

Eren

Hi! I am going to buy test questions from testking.com for sas base programming a00-201 for $69, if you want these questions, you can pay me 33% of the cost and we can share, since this test question engine could be upload on only two pc's.

Hi,

Have you bought it? I would be willing to share the cost with you. I am located in India.

Hi! I am going to buy test questions from testking.com for sas base programming a00-201 for $69, if you want these questions, you can pay me 33% of the cost and we can share, since this test question engine could be upload on only two pc's.

Hi,
I would like to know some details about sas base certification. I am planning to take this exam. Can anyone give me some details about preparation?

Thanks,
Padma1

i bought the material from SAS and It was extremely useful for the exam.

I am also looking for recommendation on what book to buy or any sample questions for SAS. I havent found anything except the ones on google and I am skeptical on buying them. Let me know if you want to split costs.

hi,

do anybody has sample questions for advanced SAS certification exam.

I am studying for the Advanced Sas exam. Only feedback I got is some SAS book that cost 325$. Do you think you want to split the cost

i bought the material from SAS and It was extremely useful for the exam.

Was this for Advanced SAS. If so what is the name of the book and how much was it.

thanks anywayz !

Can you tell me the difficulty level of base exam? I am preparing with the book.
Thanks
CK

> Can you tell me the difficulty level of base exam?
If I told you it was very easy, would you slow down your study pace?

Hi Vaijsri im also doing sas course .Could tell me what material you got. Might it will be helpful for me .

Thanks & Regards
Manoj Juneja

HI friends I'm doing SAS course. But i'm confused about SAS . If anybody have some material about SAS. Please help me out.
Thanks & Regards
Manoj Juneja

Hi Vaijsri im also doing sas course .Could tell me what material you got. Might it will be helpful for me .

Thanks & Regards
Manoj Juneja

you idiots really think that you're going to get material to cheat on some exam from a kid (now hopefully grown up) who offered to supply it to another kid 4 years ago?

hi i am new to sas.
how r opportunities for sas in india..

commented: Well you could try reading the posts, and the dates, to work out whether your missive has any value other than "me too" jumping on the corpse of a long-dead thread. -5

What is sas?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.