i need previous years enterance papers with solution..
can anyone give me any link or help me out..
i'm having exam.. IIT JAM 2007

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

My kid just entered kinderarten and I still have his entrance papers. Where should I send them?

>>enterance papers

What are these? You mean students in India have to take a test in order to advance to the next grade ?:eek: And why would you want the solutions to some previous year's test? I would think you would want the solution to the next year's test. This is realllly confusing:confused: :confused: :confused:

well i want mca enterance help..:(

>>enterance papers

What are these? You mean students in India have to take a test in order to advance to the next grade ?:eek: And why would you want the solutions to some previous year's test? I would think you would want the solution to the next year's test. This is realllly confusing:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah we have to take a sucky test just to prove that we really have a desire to learn...:(

Yeah we have to take a sucky test just to prove that we really have a desire to learn...:(

Still don't understand. If the test is to prove you want to learn, doesn't asking for the answers mean I don't want to learn, I just want to say I do?

Oh you talking about the OP... Yes he was partly wrong in asking the answers -- partly because he was asking for the solutions to the previous year's papers.

Here normally, people try and solve as many previous papers as possible, so as to get the jest of the test and a feel of it. Then extract the same kind of questions from the text book and practice those ones which carry more weightage...

A very complicated reasoning but this is how things work here....:D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.