hi guys... i have an urgent problem please give an idea about it..

Question#1: I want to know the correct date syntax in query database using MySQL...
Question#2: I currenly using the MySQL connector/OBDC 3.51 is their any problem about it??

thxx in advance.... and ned asap reply...
thxxxxxxxxxxxx guyzzzzz..

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

hi guys... i have an urgent problem please give an idea about it..

Question#1: I want to know the correct date syntax in query database using MySQL and VB 6...
Question#2: I currenly using the MySQL connector/OBDC 3.51 is their any problem about it??

thxx in advance.... and ned asap reply...
thxxxxxxxxxxxx guyzzzzz..

I need to create a database to store multiple phone numbers, and from there I need to create a search form so that people can come to my website and search for a phone number. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction here? There must be some website that has complete instructions or something. I am very good with basic html, but have never dealt with databases. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

To "talk" to the database, you need a server side scripting language like php, asp, asp.net etc. How do you want to save the phone numbers ? When a user searches for a phone number, how do you want to retrieve it ? What are the required fields (eg., name, address, etc) ? Php is very easy to learn and use it with mysql. Check this tutorial.. http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/DEfaULT.asP

plssss post your question in VB forummm..

Date functions used in mysql. I am not sure about the 2nd question.

plssss post your question in VB forummm..

actually i posted their first in vb forum..... and im only getting chance in here....
and who u think are u? haahh?
nonsense person..........

:'( lol..

Second question depends on what technology you use to communicate with MySQL Java/PHP/C# or any other.

PS: 1) Just found that you made numerous posts, please do not do that in future. Forum rule Keep It Organized

Do not flood the forum by posting the same question more than once (ie in multiple forums).

2) Another rule is Keep It Clean

We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.

3) Keep It Pleasent

Do not troll by posting anything with malicious intent against another member

Lastly check out MySQL site for connectors and read available documentation, there is new ODBC 5.1.4

sorry for the double send. that not my intention. it accidentally resend.

sorry .....
plsss be back to main topic...

i have a problem in query date syntx for the filtering date. and im looking for the correct syntax..

thx for the reply guyzzzz and be a good guyz...^_^

as nav33n mentioned, this should be asked in VB section of the forum as in MySQL you are expected to discuse query problems, seting up database etc. Your question is more of Software Development problem
However I did some search and found this thread on other site that maybe help you ( I say maybe because VB is not something I want to learn), beside that here si search result from google

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.