This is my first project. I am developing a project: student feedback system for an institution.
Here each student will get an userid and password .
There are six tables in database to support project
1. User—consist of user information like username, password etc.
2. Groupid—consists of various groups like group of student, group of faculty. Users are divided into various groups.
3. questionid- consists of question of various types. Each question-id consist multiple question
4. Questionbank: consist of large no. of question for particular question-id. Here you can assume question-id=questiontype. Common between above two table is question-id(int).
5. event table—where various event are published. For each event there may be more than one question-id
e.g event—feedback of semester –4-- containing question-id like: question-id for economics batch, question-id for commerce batch
6. Final output table- consist of userid,question-id,question,answer marked by various user.
Once normal user will log in, it will shows all the event that is marked as published and targeted to the particular group. When it will click on this event it will show the various question-id (consist of various question)available for answering.
The question is in choice format. Like:
once user answer all the questions it will stored the final output table.
here is an table structure:
CREATE TABLE groupid ( groupid int(4) NOT NULL auto_increment, description varchar varchar(100) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY ( groupid) ); CREATE TABLE user ( userid int(4) NOT NULL auto_increment, firstname varchar(100) NOT NULL, lastname varchar(100) NOT NULL, emailid varchar(100) NOT NULL UNIQUE, password varchar(50) NOT NULL, groupid int(8) not null, PRIMARY KEY ( userid) ); CREATE TABLE Event ( Eventid int(4) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, Description varchar (255) NOT NULL, Publish varchar(20) NOT NULL, Questionid int(4) NOT NULL, Targetgroup varchar(70) NOT NULL, Anonymous varchar(15) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY ( Eventid ) ); CREATE TABLE Questionid ( Questionid int(4) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, Description varchar(70) NOT NULL, Type varchar(70) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (Questionid) ); CREATE TABLE QuestionBank ( Qserialno int(3) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, Questionid int(4) NOT NULL , Questionname varchar(255) NOT NULL, OptionA varchar(50), OptionB varchar(50), OptionC varchar(50), OptionD varchar(50), Other varchar(50), Answer varchar(1), PRIMARY KEY (Qserialno, Questionid ) ); CREATE TABLE Final ( Userid int(4) , Eventid int(4) NOT NULL, Questionid int(4) NOT NULL, Qserialno int(3) NOT NULL, Answer varchar(8) NOT NULL );
The colored column contain same data.
Thanks and regards