Hi!
I have to use sql connection to take queries from user by using textbox structure .How can I provide this .I don't find it anywhere .
especially how can I connect sql and textbox structure together I do not know anything about this subject.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm afraid your post does not make any sense. Could you please elaborate on what you are doing and what language(s) you are using?

I'm afraid your post does not make any sense. Could you please elaborate on what you are doing and what language(s) you are using?

Hİ:)
I know c and c++ languages and I want to do a program which uses sql with c++
For example,I have a database and table in sql and there is a button near the table's name
when I click on this button or I enter knowledge as year and etc
,after clicking the button ,some queries in sql format will be come to the screen .How can I do this by using c++ and How can I use the some libraries in c++ by using sql

Why don't you post this in the C++ forum as this question is "how do I connect to SQL with c++", so that really isn't an MSSQL question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.