hello guys . i am new to mysql and i really dont know anything about it so i need your help in creating a database that contains two places one is the username the the 2nd one is the password .So please tell me how to do it

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by rajarajan07

ok but i need quick code that can create for me 3 tables username,password,email how can i do it reading and understanding the 25 page of w3schools takes long time and i dont have enough time for that

"I want" is not a sufficient amount of work. "I tried this and need some more help because (what exactly went wrong) is sufficient. "I have not enough time" is never sufficient: You are responsible for your own time management.

Edited by griswolf: n/a

Votes + Comments
Sounds good

We ought to consider that he is a Prince

Votes + Comments
"Clever" is good

hi

here i write how to create datbase

create database "databasename"

and how to create table syntax is given below

create table "tablename"("fieldname",datatype, size);

Hi,MySql act as Database System Software which is an open source in nature means freely available.& we need " Structured Query Language " For Accessing it,

Now, According to your Query, I First Create data base

"CREATE DATABASE Name_of_Database";
Later you create a table

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Table_Name
( username VARCHAR(25) NOT NULL,
Password VARCHAR(25) NOT NULL
);

and you are New Then I think you need

How we Insert data in Table ?

Now we Insert one data at one time:
INSERT INTO Table_Name VALUES("Pradeep","123458");

Take Enjoy With that Knowledge, and still you have any little bit doubt then just, mention here.

thanks to all of you
The reason that i have no enough time is because i am at the school there days and our exams are close to us and also we need to create a database and login forms to our class website and i am the only one in my class that can create a website but i can create it in html and i am learning php so that is why i have no time but if i have hot enough time then i will read even 1000 page to learn because i really like programming

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.