SQL is very simple language, even though not everyone is able to use it. In many cases good WYSIWYG SQL editor (or composer by better words) could help. But is it possible to graphically represent all SQL commands? Simple queries - why not? But what about those, not very simple, starting with embedded subqueries, then left outer joins, unions, etc, etc...?

SQL is very simple language, even though not everyone is able to use it. In many cases good WYSIWYG SQL editor (or composer by better words) could help. But is it possible to graphically represent all SQL commands? Simple queries - why not? But what about those, not very simple, starting with embedded subqueries, then left outer joins, unions, etc, etc...?

Dear colleague:

with out placing an ADODC object on the Vb form, I want to create a connection with a SQL server database. And add record in the table, retrieve a data from a table and amend some data as well, through textfields in VB.

Please forward me the code, for me as a starting point

best regards,

benyam

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.