hi all.. i am having an problem during mysql installation..hopefully you all can give me advice and solution on how to solve it...below is the image of screenshot that i take.please help :)

a54048e5a3dc5ea7fadde4235b57cf9b

Recommended Answers

It's seems a permission error. If the folder already exists make sure the read-only flag is unchecked. This bug seems related to your case:

Can you try a newer version?

Jump to Post

In the link above there are few workarounds to override the issue, try to edit Windows register as explained and if it does not work wait for other answers, I have not found anything useful, bye!

Jump to Post

All 6 Replies

It's seems a permission error. If the folder already exists make sure the read-only flag is unchecked. This bug seems related to your case:

Can you try a newer version?

thanks for your answer.. is there any solution instead of use newer version? thank you :)

In the link above there are few workarounds to override the issue, try to edit Windows register as explained and if it does not work wait for other answers, I have not found anything useful, bye!

ok thanks cereal :)

i'm sorry cereal if i'm disturbing you, but i wanna ask, can you explain more about "read-only flag is unchecked" ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.