Hi to all ! I need your help. Actually I have enrolled in final year project and chosed Data Warehouse. According to the project scenario I made dimension tables and fact tables. Before making star schema, I want that you check my dimension and fact tables. I am giving you project file in which you can read about requirements and a word file in which I have made my dimension and fact tables. Please check my tables and tell me my mistakes so that I can implement it in SQL Server. I will be thankful to you.

Oh boy, it would be much easier with you could post the SQL to create the tables already.
It's much easier to analyse an entity relationship on a diagram viewer than on a doc.

I won't take a look at this now, but I suggest you to create the tables on SQL Server and post back an image of the Relationshipg Diagram and the SQL to reproduce it. I think this would get you more answers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.