hello all,

i am a fresher ,i don't know from where to start,how to draw the er diagram for my project which is almost like an E-bay site.pls help me by giving ideas regarding this and send me some examples of er diagrams so that i can get idea.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hello all,

i am a fresher ,i don't know from where to start,how to draw the er diagram for my project which is almost like an E-bay site.pls help me by giving ideas regarding this and send me some examples of er diagrams so that i can get idea.

This should help

if you can describe more about the question. i can give a good answer

Ehmm post is about 2 years old. Don't you think is either solved or long forgoten?

hello all,

please help to draw e-r diagram of library

please help to draw e-r diagram of library

Please start new thread, do not forget to include what ever you did so far. Thread closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.