I'm utilizing phpMyAdmin to deal with my information bases, I have 2 tasks that utilization 2 diverse data set the first uses 'root'@'localhost' and the second is 'root'@'127.0.0.1' I don't have the foggiest idea how I wound up utilizing 2 distinctive worker however it was working fine until I attempted to alter codes with the first undertaking that utilizes 'root'@'localhost', I was attempting to choose from a table to be stacked to a DataGridView when a blunder sprung up saying "Host 'hostname' isn't permitted to interface with this MySQL worker". The second venture is working fine. This lone occurred after I attempt to make a module for interfacing with mysql information base since the previous code for associating with mysql is written in each structure.

Yes. Let's look at this image about permissions and yes, there are two root@ entries. If you are missing one, time to make another or fix your codes.

phpadmin.png

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.