A balanced tree is one of the data access techniques in a database. How does it work? How
data can be inserted in. How data can be deleted from it; how data can be updated? And
how data can be reviewed? By giving an example explain all of them. Your report must
be prepared as seen in the following template.
Here is the template of the report:
Steps Actions
1 Name of the report and date
2 Author of the report
3. Literature review
4. Your contribution
5 Explanation of each process as detail as much on figures.
6 Summary
7. Future advice
8. References

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Something is missing here. This might be you attempting to write a tutorial but stopped or it could be part of a homework assignment.

While few here will do homework for others, please take some time to either complete the tutorial or tell others what you need.

commented: I only need to do the add, delete, and update operations on the balanced tree algorithm in databases only using the SQL server +0

Your comment doesn't line up with the assignment in your top post.

Task number 1,2 look easy. Task 3 is you either at the school library or the web reading about the topic, collection of titles so you can add to the references in task 8.

Task 4 gets a little hazy so my bet is more was told in the assignment. I can't guess here.

Task 5 is not code but as written, explaination of each process.

But then your comment is unaligned with the assignment so you may want to explain how these two can be in agreement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.