Anyone know of a database app which stores records in html format on the web server and nt in a sql server. I have a spacific need for this.

Or does anyone have code that will take records from a Mysql database and copy each record to a seperate html page.

Any advice greatfully received

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by aniseed

That was vague question... Do you want to store an entire HTML page as one record? And then use each record as a page of data - or a separte HTML page?

That would be easy... If you use MS Access and create a memo field... memo fields stores as much data as you want. You can store each page as a separate record. If that ain the answer sorry.. but I don't use MySQL... MS Access does it all and is actually easy to use.

The html page would simply be a list of content from each magazine issue. Directories would be each different type of magazine.

I want it in database format so I can search it in a sort of review site and I want it in HTML so I can use it in include statements on another site as description in a product page.

Anyone know of a database app which stores records in html format on the web server and nt in a sql server. I have a spacific need for this.

Or does anyone have code that will take records from a Mysql database and copy each record to a seperate html page.

Any advice greatfully received

You don't need to store records in HTML on a web server. You could have an XML if you are trying to avoid databases. HTML could be generated on the fly.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.