can any body helpme on this point!

i have the merge module MSDE n i have to deploy website to another PC i dont want that i install mysql there i want to attach just a fileor dll of database to the project set up .
so i will not have to install mysql there .
plz help

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Can you elaborate what you try to achive?
Also please use proper English as the above is terrible

I have to deploy my website.
i build ma website using [EMAIL="ASP.NET@.0"]ASP.NET 2.0[/EMAIL] and MySql.
now instead of installing full version of microsoft visual2005 on ma client PC i have to install onlyy the .NET Frame work on that PC.
now Wat should i do for Database[MySql].
can u plz tell me that if i dont want to install My SQL on Client PC?
is there any solution or way for this ?
i m sure now u can easily understand wat i want to ask.

Can you elaborate what you try to achive?
Also please use proper English as the above is terrible

I have to deploy my website.
i build ma website using [EMAIL="ASP.NET@.0"]ASP.NET 2.0[/EMAIL] and MySql.
now instead of installing full version of microsoft visual2005 on ma client PC i have to install onlyy the .NET Frame work on that PC.
now Wat should i do for Database[MySql].
can u plz tell me that if i dont want to install My SQL on Client PC?
is there any solution or way for this ?

There was no need for this comment...

I'm suprice that people still tend to use ASP, as it is very slow and often crashes, but it is your choice I would go for PHP, AJAX or JSP.

MySQL, I would recommend that you install DB on client PC otherwize you need to put that data in txt file and read it from it. This will requere extra coding just for client and client my not like it as they may not understand that is just for they presentation. However there is option 2 in case you have access to online database, instead of calling local database call the remote DB to insert/retrive your data

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.