Hey people! I'v just registered here today and i was wanting to know how to make a text based game "FREE" Is it possible? Can u all help me to start off and know the basics... Please help!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

is there a good free program for it? or do i have to make it my self in a .bat doccument? if so i need a side kick coder

There are a few, the tutorials normal suggest something. Such as Code::Blocks or Micro$oft Visual C++ (Express 2008 is free)

Google is your friend

Chris

First of, You should get very familar with C++( if you don't know it already). Then after you are comfortable with C++. Then you will know how to make text based game.

note: atleast learn up to classes in C++. Then go to youtube or google text game in C++. Then they will help you how to start it off.

Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++,Practice C++, oh and one more thing Practice C++ :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.