What is the best game in 2018

Jay_33 commented: Idk for 2018, but in 2019 or 2020 it definitely will be Cyberpunk: 2077 +0
Mahfuz_3 commented: Are you taking about mobile games or pc games? +0
Finn_3 commented: Stalker and Metro2033 +0

Recommended Answers

All 31 Replies

Fallout 76
commented: It looks OK but we'll have to wait till 2019 to really see what folk bought. What about Red Dead Redemtion? +15

I personally think PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) is one of the best game of 2018 with more than 50 Million active players.

And what makes you think a single answer is going to be possible, or that it would even be relevant in a development forum? Is your intention to try to clone it or something?

Best game in 2018? Canasta.

And what's wrong with a good old-fashioned card game? It involves interacting with actual people in actual reality. It involves thinking instead of just frantically reacting. And there is lots of interesting conversation. You also don't have to pay for downloadable content and there are no in-app purchases.

RE Canasta - I left out the best reason. It's platform independent. You can play it on any type of table, or even on the floor ^_^

I think PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) is one of the best game of 2018

Far Cry 5

I hope Borderlands 3 will hit the scene with a serious bang. o.O

commented: The game the game will be on the Epic Store exclusively until April 2020. -3

2018 is bad year of games actually

Personally I find that an opinion, no matter who gives it, is pretty nuch worthless without something to back it up.

Certainly Red Dead Redemption 2

I love FROSTPUNK. It is an amazing game.

According to me and my fond of playing games on my android device and some of my friend's mobile gaming playlist. Here is the list of my best android games of 2019 which I and my friends suggest me to install on your device.

PUBG: It's pretty incredible how well PUBG Mobile plays on Android. What started out as a massive 100-player battle royale game has continued to grow and evolve into the all-time best action shooter game for mobile. Drop into massive maps loaded with weapons, ammo, tactical gear, and vehicles in classic battle royale modes. You drop in as a solo player or as part of a team and must use all your best skills to take down your opponents until you're the last man standing. You can also find the lite version of this game because of its high resolution.

WCC2 (World Cricket Championship 2): Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game in the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Upper-Cut! This is a game built for you the cricket fan! You have loads to look forward to! You can customize your players and cheer your team with customized banners! You can also look forward to scintillating animations, more cricketing venues, new controls, and new camera angles! ‘World Cricket Championship 2’ has features that make it the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricket. Be prepared for insane fun!!

Bruce Lee: Enter The Game: Fight for justice as the greatest martial artist of all time – BRUCE LEE! Defeat thousands of enemies with powerful attacks in amazing, non-stop, 2-D action. Victory is at your fingertips!

Carrom Pool: Carrom is an easy-to-play multiplayer board game. Pot all your pieces before your opponent. Can you become the best? With simple gameplay, smooth controls and great physics, travel around the world and play against worthy opponents. Are you up for the challenge? Customize your pieces with a huge variety of unlockable items! Show off your style to players from all over the world!

8 Ball Pool: The World's #1 Pool game - now on Android! Play with friends! Play with Legends. Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best!

Color Push 4D Bump: Color Push is the newest colors casual game. The mission is to avoid Obstacles with different to win. This Color Push is free and easy to play and highly addictive. The game is one of the best bump games and it’s the most insane free game of 2019. Beware of hurdles and cross them efficiently with your finger to move the ball forward and pass your levels.

Fun Race 3D: its a very exciting and fun game and you will love to play this when you are free or you just need to fresh your mind from any hurdle. From folks who brought you Run Race 3D.
Experience full parkour experience with hundreds of unique levels.
Race with others, achieve levels, unlock new characters.
Every level brings a new unique fun experience. Very easy to play.
Hold to run, release to stop.
Do you have what it takes to reach to end?

Table Tennis Champion: it's not an easy game to play so if you like to play table tennis in your office or your playground and need to improve your skills to beat your strong friend in this game then its a good game to play.

Shadow Fight 3: There are many version of this game and its the latest version and this game required high specification of mobile to play this game without lagging and there are many other versions too and you can find easily find on google play store.

Garena Free Fire: it's like a Pubg but there is some difference between these two and I don't play this game because it's my friend suggestion so you guys try it and let me know your reviews about it.

Brothers in Arms® 3: This is another good game with some high-quality graphics resolution and if you are fond of playing shooting games and this game is best for you.

I hope you will find some great android games on this list and should install it on your device and don't forget to share your views in the comment section. i dont place links on the game because its my first post. :) happy gaming

Well these are the games i have played and like in 2018. Hope i should recomend
Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
Donut County.
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom.
Overcooked 2.
Iconoclasts.
The Gardens Between. Release Date: September 20 (PS4, PC, Switch)
NHL 19. Release Date: September 14 (PS4, Xbox One)
Minit. Release date: April 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch)

last day on earth

I'm just a WoW addict so I'm not very objective. I love the fact that we are able again to play WoW classic

Red Dead Redemption 2 of course. But in 2019, I think it was a death stranding. In 2020, Cyberpunk 2077 could be.

For me, the best game is still Dota 2!

Red Dead Redemption 2 and i think this is a Great game! Thank You Rockstar! The atmosphere of the game draws from the head.The plot is at the level in the game you can live for months.There are of course questions on optimization, but I believe that Rockstar will eliminate them over time.

God of War
Red Dead2

I guess it's virtual reality game edition Firewall: Zero Hour

commented: Absolutely agree with that +0

For me its PUBG obviously. Its my favrt game among all

Nothing comes to mind. If you have PS, I would say Monster Hunter, great game. Don't remember anything worth noting for PC though.

Oh when did Dead by daylight come out?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.