Hello everyone i have a problem with my application onMarkerClick it works well till i click the marker second time the application crashes here is the code:

mMap.setOnMarkerClickListener(new GoogleMap.OnMarkerClickListener() {
                    @Override
                    public boolean onMarkerClick(Marker marker) {

builder.setTitle("Set radius in meters:");
                        builder.setMessage("Info: The radius is set by default on 500 meters");

// Specify the type of input expected; this, for example, sets the input as a password, and will mask the text
                        input.setInputType(InputType.TYPE_CLASS_NUMBER);
                        builder.setView(input);

// Set up the buttons
                        builder.setPositiveButton("Set", new DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {
                            @Override
                            public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int which) {
                                m_Text = Integer.parseInt(input.getText().toString());
                                Toast.makeText(getBaseContext(), "Radius set to: " + m_Text + " meters;", Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
                                circle.setRadius(m_Text);
                            }
                        });
                        builder.setNegativeButton("Cancel", new DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {
                            @Override
                            public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int which) {
                                dialog.cancel();
                            }
                        });

builder.show();
                        return false;
                    }
                });

The error is The specified child already has a parent. You must call removeView() on the child's parent first.
and the line is where return false is.

Hard to say without seeing more of the code. Often the problem is how you inflate components or how you are discharging views once not need it. I would have to see more of the code, sorry

What part of code you need to see ? The other dialog boxes or ?