Saboor880 9 Junior Poster

I have updated my Android Studio to the Artic Fox Version. After that neither the projects with old Gradle versions running nor the new projects with latest Gradle versions running. Only the following errors appears: Could not install Gradle distribution from 'https: //services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-7.0.2-bin.zip'

After this error I manually downloaded the Gradle 7.0.2, extracted it and Set it as Gradle path in Android Studio > File>Settings>Gradle and choose the option "Use Gradle from Specified Location". But all in vain. Only I can see the following message, when I try to Sync project with Gradle.

"The system cannot find the path specified." I have been searching this problem for two days on internet, but nothing worked out for me.

Current Path where I have downloaded and extracted the Gradle Distribution is follows F:/Android Gradle/gradle-7.0.2

What mistake I am making?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.