Hello everyone, please i am new to progamming in general and i have a project to submit this friday i have been trying to find a way to write the codes but all i keep getting is errors and another problem is one of the program i have to write i have know idea about the game of pontoon, i will be very grateful is someone can give me a clue on how to write this programs or give me a sample to work on.
A Salesperson at a company receives a set salary each month plus commission based on the number of products sold during the month.
Create a Payroll program that can do the following
1. Enter the Salesperson’s name, employee number and basic monthly salary.
2. Enter the number of products sold that month
3. Calculate the commission and add the amount to basic monthly salary
4. Display the salary information
Create an application to simulate a game of Pontoon.
A player is dealt two playing cards and the computer computes the total value. The player can stick or ask for more cards. If the total value of the cards is over 21, the player has lost.
The computer takes a turn and the player who has the score closest to 21 wins.
A Bank offers three types of loans as follows.
1. Fixed interest. At the end of each month a fixed percentage of the balance is added to the amount owed after the customer has made a payment to reduce the balance.
2. Variable interest. At the end of each month a different amount of interest is added to the amount owed, after the customer has made a payment, depending on how much the customer owes.
3. Quarterly Bonus. Interest is only calculated in January, May, August and December. The customer will pay a slightly higher interest than the Fixed interest account.
The program will be able to do the following
1. retrieve the customer’s balance, name and account number.
2. make repayments to the account
3. calculate interest on the amount owing and update the account.
It is expected that the program will demonstrate inheritance.
hope to hear from you guys soon, thanks