Im a noob in vb.net 2003 and oracle...and I desperately need the expert help regarding a problem that I face....

Im working on a web based system and the system is connected to oracle. In oracle there are 4 tables and Im facing problem with one of the tables. In that table the crucial column name that I need to used in vb.net is category whereby it has 3 kinds of category and another column is hour and column min. I need to sum up the column hour and column min according to their category and then I need to use that value to be manipulated in my formula.

I hope that the experts can help me regarding this matter....Thanks in advance.....

Hi!
How are you.
I am a college student and I want to develop my final year project on "E-banking system"
or "E-Transporting system"software. so I want you help in sending a sample project on these project titles in vb.net/java and any project titles you want.
Thank u for your great help...
By

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.