i have to get the number of pages for a pdf document using java.
i checked in java pdf api library but i have not get the correct idea. can anybody help for my work pls.
if u have code for that na pls send me.
What "java pdf library" did you check and provide the code for the way you checked it, because iText can do this easily. Although I don't really know why you need to know the number of pages in order to simply feed the document to a browser (which is what all your other posts about this have been about so far).
And don't simply tell me that you have already tried this, show me.
this is another project.
1) assume that a folder contains five pdf documents,
2) i have to check that five docs whether they are corrupted,
3) i have to compile it from 1 to 5.
4) if the third file is corrupted i have to throw an exception error to inform the file is corrupted.
5) and it continues to check the next document.
for this process only i am using the getting the page property.
now help me by giving some idea about this process.
i have to do this process using java
**how to solve invalid keystore error in android studio here is error report----------------------->
here is error report--------> error:Error:java.lang.RuntimeException: com.android.ide.common.signing.KeytoolException: Failed to read key palash from store "D:\MyApplication3.idea\workspace.xml": Invalid keystore format ...