i want to design and implement as application that reads an arbittary number of integers that are in the range of 0 to 50 inclusive and counts how many occurences of each number are entered, after all inputs are processed , print all of the values ( with the number of occurences) that were entered one or more times

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

It's funny though: the title of your post is Question in C# (how wonderfully vague), but you have not posted one.

Figure out what you're trying to ask first and give it another shot.

Cheers

Here's a question in C#:

using System;

class Program
{
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
                String question = "How do I count occurrences, given a list of integers?";

Console.WriteLine(question);

String answer = Console.ReadLine();
        }
}

wow, 2 posts, no useful info, do you want it in a windows ap, or console?

hi scru ,

yes i am new to C# and forums so maybe my way of questioning or posting on a forum maybe not in a proper way , anywayz thanks for suggestion.

well as for david.crawford

i want it in a console ap, i am trying out the code by hollystyles ( thanks for the reply) , even i have tried some coding but am getting an error at some point.

thanks for the repiles..

hoping for getting a good answer

could you share some code, and tell us the errors your getting, and maybe we can help you fix them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.