I am doing a remote controlling to external devices. I already have a VB6 coding. I wonder if it is possible to download into the 68HC11 microcontroller to help me control external device such as on or off lights? Hope that you can help me out. 10z:cheesy::?:

As we all know that we have to write a C++ program and download to the 68HC11 so that the microcontroller can able to control external devices.

But what I want to add on to that is, I also want to use a GPRS modem using sms to choose my action. eg. SMS "open", I will be able to use the 86HC11 to switch on the LED or SMS "close", then I am able to switch off the LED.

Please help!:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I wonder if it is possible to download into the 68HC11 microcontroller to help me control external device such as on or off lights? Hope that you can help me out. 10z:cheesy::?:
:

That is not possible because VB6 does not generate 6811 assembly language code and requires MS-Windows operating system.

That is not possible because VB6 does not generate 6811 assembly language code and requires MS-Windows operating system.

So no matter what I have to use the C++ to download the program into the 68HC11 is that what you mean? if so, where can I download the program so that I can do the coding to download into the 68HC11?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.