Help me guys... It is very hard for me to make a new title for my thesis..
thank in avance

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Data clustering with clustering method (k-mean,etc)

--Automated Library System with OPAC and Reservation
--Computer Aided Instrusction in Mathematics

What is your thesis about ?

What is your thesis about ?

Its an offline using visual basic...

A road and vehicle monitoring system for department of transport.

--Hotel Reservation with Monitoring System
--Payroll System
--Library System

please help me also on my title thesis i'm a bsmath(cit) student a related course on an IT student godbless...thank you

kiah20

please help me also on my title thesis i'm a bsmath(cit) student a related course on an IT student godbless...thank you

kiah20

try to advance the research for proving or disproving P != NP .

try to advance the research for proving or disproving P != NP .

sir/mam we need to used a language for our thesis..we only studied some programming language,c++,java, cai and now we are studyig of vb language..i preferred to use vb... my course is related also to computer not only on math..

thank you for the given info..
godbless

Thesis...

Hardware versus software and the inability of hardware speed to keep up with the complexity of higher level languages in the attempt to package multi use objects for the layman to drag and drop these objects to create a process or a workflow system.

Specifically I am talking about the way .NET and the OO revolution ceases to take advantage of processor speed and coupled with the diverging paths of 32 bit and 64 bit architectures that have seemed to put a hold on the 18 month cycle of processor speed increments.

Good Luck

i think, realty virtual tour will do.. but you need to study vb.net also for the graphics and animation..

also you can suggest a talking dictionary or an encyclopedia..

All of that can be done in VB6.0, why deal with .Bloat?

University Management System

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.