can sumbody help in solving the problem below:
Write a Java application (call your class IntegerPairSearch)
to do the following.
● It should get a file name and a positive integer N from the command line.
● It should then determine all pairs of positive integers, (a, b), such that
a < b < N and (a2+b2+1)/(ab) is an integer.
● It should print all such pairs to the file; if N is 1000, then the file must contain:
● Modify your program to use long integers. Call your new program
● If N is 5, how many pairs do you have to test? What if N is 12? In general, for N, how
many pairs do you have to test?
● What are the largest pairs you can discover with both applications? In the example
above (233, 610) is the largest.
● The Java source files: IntegerSearch.java and LongIntegerSearch.java