hello everybody

how i can learn this language c++

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Books and tutorials my brotha!! lol. But seriously if you dont have the money a library card and a pair of feet will do you wonders, just check out books on programming and go through them, be it if you find them worthy of a purchase save up and get, or just keep checking them out.

You can try sites like. www.cprogramming.com or even www.cplusplus.com which are both great sites for getting help.

Also posting here often will do you a good ammount of help because many of the programmers here are expienced programmers and will be able to help you.

As with all languages it takes time, dedication, and the ability to be creative and find new ways to solve problems you once thought there would be no answer to. Good Luck with your programming experience!

thanks alot

cause Iam study this language at first time
and its difficult and I wanna help to understand it
and i ask you what is a pointer in c++ and how can work?
plz explain to me

this site is useful to me:
http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/

it's the online version of sams teach yourself c++ in 21 days...it explains concepts well and it has a lot of examples. ;)

thank for all

you give me great thing

thanks

thanks alot

cause Iam study this language at first time
and its difficult and I wanna help to understand it
and i ask you what is a pointer in c++ and how can work?
plz explain to me

There is a nice tutorial on pointers right here on DaniWeb. Look under C/C++ Tutorials "Pointers by Stack Overflow". I am not asking yout to learn BCX first!

Good luck ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.