hai frnds,

Now i am doing by academic pjt on Face Recognition using Neural Network. But it will require to identify the face region in a simple background. Face region should contain fore head,eyes,nose. Any one pls help me

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi i saw ur message with respect to that Facial Animation Parameters (FAPs), supported by the MPEG-4 standard, as features describing facial expressions. In particular, the FAPs controlling the movement of the outer-lips and eyebrows are used as visual features for classification. Experiments were performed under several different scenarios utilizing outer-lip and eyebrow FAPs individually and jointly. A new approach is proposed for introducing facial expression and FAP group dependent stream weights. The weights were chosen based on the facial expression recognition results obtained when FAP group streams are utilized individually. In the first step, the Low Level Facial Animation Parameters are extracted. The second step analyses these FAPs by means of Neural Networks to estimate the expressions. The proposed facial expression recognition system achieves relative reduction of the expression recognition error of 44%, compared to the single-stream system.

can i have your source code in facial expression recognition system. i badly need it... because i am out-of -date already.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.