If you know a certain c++ library treat with excel sheet with efficient way that can read acertain row or columns Support me by it

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

C# and VB are much better languages than C and C++ for reading Excel spreadsheets. The easiest way to do it in C/C++ is to load Excell and export the data to a text file, manipulate that text file, then input it back into Excel.

Here is another (cost $$$ ?) way

Or any of these

I always avoid using the .xls if possible. .xml is fairly easy to read and write with c++. Be careful though, because the xml file will change in unexpected ways if you do something in excel.

The easiest way to do it in C/C++ is to load Excell and export the data to a text file, manipulate that text file, then input it back into Excel.

How i do that

save the file as a .txt file or a .CSV (comma separated value) file. I disagree that this is the easiest though, but that's a matter of opinion.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.