If anyone has any good ideas for a program please let me know... My final is coming up, and we have to create our own program, but i'm drawing a blank, any help would be great!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

what kind of level does it have to be? is a mammoth project or what? and are you doing it in pascal?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW - FREE pc support via Instant Messaging
www.easy-help.tk

If it's pascal, I'm guessing it's something like a text-based prog?

'tis text-based.Ha, it's in pascal because my school's not advanced enough to offer C+ or C++ :P
It's gotta have atleast one nested loop, repeat/until and such. I have a few ideas, but none of them qualify as UNIQUE.... and i'm by no means a master programmer. I'm just drawin' a blank.

text based with nested loop? OMG how many ideas do you want!??!?!?

Try this: A database program

In console mode (obviously) print a list of options (1 while loop and a switch statement (sorry thats c++, cant remember the pascal equiv) easy :) )

then have functions to add / delete records and load / save the file at the beginning / end of the program, view the next / previous record ect.... Trust me the nested loop will come easily. The record will have to be a defined data type so that should score some points!

Have a go with it! :)

hi
i must write code for calender that get two numbers of n digit(n:integer) and oprats(/,^,*). can you help me for write it?(in pascal);
thanks.

Hi,
could you try and explain your problem a little more so it makes sense!

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------FREE PC support via your favourite Instant Messaging program, go to
www.easy-help.tz

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.