I think you all know of the Vista UAC dialog prompt that pops up on a new desktop to make you confirm things so my question relates to that.

At The Code Project, a clever little cookie wrote what i'm after and it's called VDialog and its description reads "Vista-like TaskDialog control for .NET Framework 2.0, compatible with Windows XP" but i'm having trouble with his code.

What i'd like to do is not use his DialogResults and use a second form with my own buttons. I've tried so many things but i can't seem to do it.

Simply put: Could somebody use his project to make a solution that has the main form with a button on it that pops up form2 the way it does with his custom dialogs.

Wouldn't ask if i had any idea what i was doing wrong. I'm a little cut that i can't do it myself so i'm hoping somebody here has the know-how to rip his apart and use it the way i'd like to. Thanks.

SNIP

Bump ;(

Please contact the author of the VDialog.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.