I am in my final year of engineering and I have to submit do a project I aim to do it in .net linking my project done in my personal pc with internet explorer where the client's workspace will be provided. now the question arises to me of how to do it using xml.
I would be glad to recieve replies which could help me in developing my project and also enhancing it to much greater extent.
I will be waiting for the replies.

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mshahed84

I am in my final year of engineering and I have to submit do a project I aim to do it in .net linking my project done in my personal pc with internet explorer where the client's workspace will be provided. now the question arises to me of how to do it using xml.
I would be glad to recieve replies which could help me in developing my project and also enhancing it to much greater extent.
I will be waiting for the replies.

this sounds like a fun project. if it was not for your school...i would love to help write this with you. im an intermediate coder, and i am looking for some good projects to pursue.

i need project of accounts management system in a bank which include savings account,cheqing account and overdraft account..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.