hi!
This is Rajesh new java developer. i need help from our community thanks (in advance) for ur help

PROBLEM
iam developing application in AWT when i click PRINT button i need to get printout from printer
please help me providing code or idea

Have a nice day

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

i nead java code to connect printer when i click print button in my developing application

Thanking you

hi... Rajesh read ur post.... me too in need of the same... If u get it could u jus send me too... ma id in jean_rosilla@yahoo.com

And did you read the tutorial that I posted above?

thank you.... i read the tutorial.... could please help me to get the java code for the following....

i have my records in oracle and when i generate reports from my web page, the reports have to be generated for me in a excel sheet....

could u kindly help me for this too....

You can use Apache POI to create Excel sheets. OpenOffice might be another option for you.

Thank u... for ur response.....

I'm doing a project on criminal career analysis.... It is web based...

Front end :JSP
Back End: Oracle 10g...

i have to implement data mining concepts in it..... i have to create a data matrix in java and display a cluster image based on the data matrix in JSP.... Is this possible.....

If so how can i perform dis....

Please reply with the exact information immediately....

Thank u... for ur response.....

I'm doing a project on criminal career analysis.... It is web based...

Front end :JSP
Back End: Oracle 10g...

i have to implement data mining concepts in it..... i have to create a data matrix in java and display a cluster image based on the data matrix in JSP.... Is this possible.....

If so how can i perform dis....

Please reply with the exact information immediately...

hi!
This is Antony new java developer. can i have one help from ur community......Pls.

PROBLEM
iam developing application in swing., when i click PRINT button i need to get printout from printer. That details are taken from DB..
please help me providing code or idea

Have a nice day

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.