Hey guys, I have just convert my coding from vb to c++. However when i paste the codings inside another new project, it could be debugged but the designer view shows me error.

"C++ CodeDOM parser error: Internal Error
Hide

at Microsoft.VisualC.CppCodeParser.OnMethodPopulateStatements(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.CodeDom.CodeMemberMethod.get_Statements()
at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.TypeCodeDomSerializer.Deserialize(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, CodeTypeDeclaration declaration)
at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationManager manager)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.Serialization.CodeDom.VSCodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationManager serializationManager)
at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDesignerLoader.BeginLoad(IDesignerLoaderHost host)"

What should i do? =(

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What kind of C++ project did you create?

Because that looks like Microsoft's managed C++ and not regular C++ which can be compiled with any C++ compiler.

What kind of C++ project did you create?

Because that looks like Microsoft's managed C++ and not regular C++ which can be compiled with any C++ compiler.

Erm.. Im using visual studio 2005 and i create a windows forms application.. Ya.. After that, i paste the codings inside.. It could be debugged but the designer view gives me error.

The code you have posted is not C++ , it looks like C#.
Did you mean that you copied VB code and expecting it to work with a VC++ compiler ?

The code you have posted is not C++ , it looks like C#.
Did you mean that you copied VB code and expecting it to work with a VC++ compiler ?

Erm.. i converted the vb codings into c++ first.. After that i create a VC++ windows form application and paste it in..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.